Sign in to follow this  
Pure-v-M

Promising New Client

What is the opinion of jagex on it? Dont wanna get banned

Can't say, Jagex hasn't reviewed it. Afaik they've also never reviewed Exilent though, and that seems safe to use.

Here's what one of the supposed contributors have said:

"I am contributing to RuneLite and I am using it on my account. I can assure you that RuneLite is currently not gathering any account data, nor using any features that can trigger any bot detection/ban your account. It is using same available features that are available to OSB and Konduit, everything just client-side enhancements, so there is not really room to do anything shady that can trigger anything to be honest. I don't want to be banned (as noone wants to) by using 3rd-party client, but honestly, I have more trust in open-source client than I have trust in OSB or Konduit, because I can actually look at the code, and see if there is something happening that I do not like."

Can't say, Jagex hasn't reviewed it. Afaik they've also never reviewed Exilent though, and that seems safe to use.

Here's what one of the supposed contributors have said:

"I am contributing to RuneLite and I am using it on my account. I can assure you that RuneLite is currently not gathering any account data, nor using any features that can trigger any bot detection/ban your account. It is using same available features that are available to OSB and Konduit, everything just client-side enhancements, so there is not really room to do anything shady that can trigger anything to be honest. I don't want to be banned (as noone wants to) by using 3rd-party client, but honestly, I have more trust in open-source client than I have trust in OSB or Konduit, because I can actually look at the code, and see if there is something happening that I do not like."

interestinf i wont rush it then unless the positive comments are enough convincing

IBL3rzz.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this