Drags

MAGIC GUIDE AFK STUN ALCHING 155k+/HR

items/armor setup needed : cbf7278cef2338586a80bf3ea1460f0d.png

Must have -65 magic bonus for this method to work as it will allow you to splash your stun spell everytime.

location i stun alch at downstairs of magic guild: 

f8999e302aaaa6188a45072ed916b0b6.png

8725cc68461710323fcca123795e344d.png

you can start doing this method at only 66 magic and still achieve 120k+ exp an hr.

Although I do recommend 80+ mage where you'll start to achieve 155-170k exp an hr.

Alot of people suggest you burst for your magic level as it is the fastest way but this is too click intensive to achieve 200k+ exp /hr as well as

EXPENSIVE. The stun alching method cost is 375gp per [stun,alch][runes cost] excluding the item you're alching if you find a good item to alch it will eat the cost of runes making it less expensive ex:  magic long bows alch for 1,536 gp and cost around 1250 gp , add 1250+375 for runes = 1625 and the alch returns 1536 , subtract 1625-1536 = 89gp per stun alch meaning every 1k stun alchs youll only lose 89k and gain 155k+ exp 890k gp loss for 1.55m exp WTF? Drags does this mean 99 magic will cost me less than 6m??? that is right. You could also check out www.alchmate.com to find items to profit on or lose less gp on. 

but Drags stun alching takes alot of clicking and paying attention my hands are gonna fall off. 

well you're not wrong but hey i've found this program that records your clicks and plays them in a loop. ive gotten 99 magic 4 times on different accounts im going to show you how to utilize this tool I'd usually run it about 4-8 hrs a day.

WARNING DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

0a4f0a0cd5274df917ab0103b8990a02.jpg

LINK TO GHOST MOUSE - http://ghost-mouse.en.uptodown.com/windows/download

havent figured out how to record a video xD

but ill try to explain the best i can pretty much what you want to do is stun all the zombies so they are aggro to you [this allows for less error if you bring them all together] as such

e492d1caeee95fd51295c8c7a04fbebc.png

click "record" [now the faster you do these next steps the higher your exp per hr will be]  you want to CLICK THE MAGES BOOK [this is very important because if you lagg or something messes it it'll fix itself on its next loop] once you click the mages book u are going to [ALCH] and then [sTUN] x 6 times try to be as accurate and quick as possible as soon as you finish the 6th stun you will then click "PLAY" ON THE GHOST MOUSE . Then you can sit back and relax go outside come back in a few hrs and watch those magic exp gains. If you need to stop the program do ctrl alt del and go back to your windows. 

RECORD

CLICK MAGES BOOK

STUN ALCH x6 TIMES 

CLICK PLAY TO START LOOP

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER GUIDE IF YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK ANYTHING TO ADD TO HELP BETTER THIS METHOD PLEASE POST BELOW  :D

WARNING DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK 

i did this for profit using www.alchmate.com use items you can buy bulk though

WARNING GHOST MOUSE IS BAN ABLE DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK

Thanks! There you go check out the website to even profit while doing this!

You get no hp experience for that though. Which means in the long run if you want 99 hp your going to have to to train str or range which is slower hp xp.

R u sure? I'm 88 str 95 range with 90hp I think maxing the stats it will get me 99 hp

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.